iOS Developer (100% Remote)
Our client is looking for a remote iOS Developer to join their growing engineering team! In this role, you will contribute to products from creative concepts to prototypes and final delivery. This particular product will involve a prototype of an app that is paired to a device via Bluetooth. This is an opportunity to learn new functions, tools, and technologies on the job and turn creative ideas into real experiences!
Additionally, you will:
- Build and ship rough prototypes and Swift code for iOS applications
- Work with the latest APIs to create best-in-class user experiences
- Maintain existing applications, including working on existing codebases
- Team up with UX designers in creating innovative, interactive concepts
- Collaborate with other engineers in sharing knowledge of applicable tools and applications
What Gets You the Job?
- 3 years’ experience with iOS development
- Experience building an app in the App Store
- Prior experience working with REST and/or GraphQL API
- Preferred experience with Swift UI and SceneKit/Metal
- Knowledge of transition animations between views is plus
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure to build serverless apps is nice to have
- Familiarity with paired Bluetooth devices or Bluetooth LE is a plus
- Willingness to learn new web APIs and other technologies
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.