5G Principal Test Development Engineer
Our client is looking for a Principal Test Development Engineer to join their team! In this role, you will define and create test content and frameworks for customers – namely, RAN features for 5G NFV-based server solutions and edge systems. These will perform complex system verification and customer requirements for 4G/5G vRAN. You will be a key contributor working with talented, multi-functional team members consisting of R&D, systems engineering, and product validation.
Additionally, you will:
- Analyze customer requirements, develop test strategy for features and functionalities, and convert customer requirements into test plans and detailed test procedures
- Validate features, document test descriptions, optimize parameters, analyze performance analysis, create test strategy, and troubleshoot systems
- Integrate, test, and verify 5G RAN solutions with other ecosystem partners
- Work with team members to prepare test plans/cases and execute validation RAN functionality
- Interface with product and technology engineers to ensure comprehensive test coverage
- Mentor junior team members and provide guidance to ensure deliverables are met
What Gets You the Job?
- 15+ years’ experience and knowledge of RAN testing
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering is preferred
- Strong knowledge in 5G and 4G LTE Architecture, with good understanding of carriers
- Preferred experience with LTE/NR testing
- Proficiency with PC and UNIX workstations in a LAN/WAN systems environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of wireless systems with a focus on PHY, MAC, RLC, RRC and PDCP layers
- Familiar with wireless concepts such as Hybrid Beamforming, Massive MIMO, New Waveforms, LTE-NR interworking and co-existence, 5G Numerologies, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of 5G/LTE RAN network architecture
- Working knowledge and experience using RF test equipment
- Familiarity with 5G/LTE protocol stacks
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.