Our client is looking for an IT Security Analyst to join their team. The IT Security Analyst will be part of the Security Team and you will work with other IT departments including the CIO. As an analyst, you will have frequent contact with attorneys in all the firm’s offices including senior leaders, as well as manage third-party vendor programs. The role will include first-level support by responding to IT security issues and requests. A key part of the role is protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems and data.
- Triaging and prioritizing IT security incidents and alerts from the firm’s security information and event management (SIEM) platform as well as endpoint detection platforms
- Third-party vendor management, reviewing vendor security assessments, compliance documentation, and tracking vendor risks and remediation efforts
- Reviewing and responding to client security questionnaires
- Reviewing client outside counsel guidelines and managing client special data handling provisions
- Supporting the IT Security Team when it responds to client security audits
- Investigating and analyzing security event logs
- Administering security awareness training and simulated phishing campaigns
- Reviewing, analyzing, and vetting the security of new software installation requests
- Implementing new IT Security technologies, processes, and procedures to continually improve the firm’s security posture and providing documentation of these
- Administering technology utilized as part of the firm’s data loss prevention program
- Mitigating risk by administering security updates and patches as required by the firm’s Vulnerability and Patch Management Policy
What Gets You the Job?
- 2 years of prior security experience in a large enterprise client or professional services firm (international law firm experience preferred)
- Security+, SSCP, CISSP, or other security certifications
- Prior experience with third-party vendor management process
- Experience with managing client security relationships as well as third -party relationships
- Experience with endpoint detection management platforms
- Strong internal customer service skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.