.NET Developer with Mulesoft
Our client is looking for a .NET Developer to join their team involved in driving, developing, and maintaining innovative technical solutions for clients and colleagues. In this position, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and enhancing business applications with a focus on Mulesoft. Working closely with customers, staff, IT colleagues, and other stakeholders, you will work to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, create and modify procedures as needed, and recommend solution options.
Additionally, you will:
- Work as a project team member on various computing architectures including client/server, intranet and web
- Work closely with customers, staff, IT colleagues, and stakeholders to identify requirements, evaluate technologies, and best recommend solutions
- Define problems, identify, and analyze application requirements to develop solutions to business problems
- Develop and modify scope, objectives, procedures
- Design, code, test, debug, and document programs
- Analyze, design, modify, and develop business applications
- Develop analytical tools including logic charts, diagrams, record formats and coding structures to assist in problem analysis
- Analyze and develop logical database designs, data models and relational data definitions across multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, etc.)
- Prepare programming documentation and specifications from which programs will be written, recommending change in development, maintenance and application standards
- Lead small projects and/or train project team members to ensure business application system development complies with standards, methodologies, and practices
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and colleagues to ensure customer service levels are met
- Keep up to date with technologies and industry standards, both new and existing
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- Equivalent experience and technical training will be considered in lieu of degree
- At least 6 years' experience as a business or data/programmer analyst
- 6+ years’ comprehensive experience with .NET development
- 2+ years’ experience building applications with Mulesoft
- 6+ years' experience with industry standard tools and languages such as Visual Studio, Reporting Services, TFS, C#, ASP.NET, and Web Services
- Expert-level experience (up to 10 years) with business application design, development, installation, and modification in online environments
- In-depth technical knowledge and methodology pertaining to mainframe, midrange, and PC computing environments
- Strong experience with Azure
- Demonstrated ability to code using JAVA, COBOL, Visual Basic, Microsoft, SQL-Server, Oracle, C, C++, Access
- Proficiency with standard coding and debugging techniques, testing requirements, and technical problem analysis
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A team player with strong interpersonal, analytical, and cross-functional project management skills
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.