Lead UX Designer
Our client is looking for a Lead UX Designer to join their team! In this role, you will own and drive the design for multiple products and platforms that support the business. Collaborating with product and engineering team members, as well as executive leadership, you will develop and streamline new ways to design enterprise-grade applications that impact business decisions. From concept to launch, you will lead the direction of UX process and design on projects, ensuring all voices are heard in the process via design workshops and other collaborative sessions.
What’s in it for you?
This is your opportunity to join one of Fortune 100's "Best Companies to Work For" in Southern California and a technology leader changing the face of the Real Estate/Mortgage industry! Our client is continuing to hire amidst the challenging environment we all face and pursue their business goals. It says a lot about a company to be able to do this remotely, and now you have a chance to join this great team!
What Will You Do?
- Leverage UI/UX expertise and knowledge including product design best practices and standards
- Create user flows, journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications
- Develop intuitive, user-friendly, pleasing designs that optimize the customer experience
- Integrate key elements such as business requirements, voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into UX design
What Gets You the Job?
- 10+ years’ experience as a UX designer, product designer, or similar on enterprise level, complex, high-transaction applications/web applications with multiple user touchpoints.
- Experience leading and mentoring a team of designers
- A portfolio of work demonstrating high-quality, comprehensive work in UX design
- Proficiency in high-fidelity mockup and prototyping tools (i.e., Figma, Sketch, lnvision, etc.)
- Familiarity with design systems and best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design, and design-thinking methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.