Lead Software Engineer/Solution Architect
Our client is looking for a Lead Software Engineer/Solution Architect to join team! In this role, you will support, contribute, and lead in the design, development, and launch of a new cloud-native application. By helping define product features, driving system architecture, and spearheading best practices, your efforts will help drive our client’s strategy in delivering quality products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and develop a secure, best-in-class, cloud-native SaaS product
- Assist the team on product delivery by writing code and reviewing pull requests
- Work in a fast-paced, agile product environment with small, focused teams
- Mentor and grow engineers across the team, leading by example and insisting on high standards
What Gets You the Job?
At least 8+ years’ professional experience in software engineering including:
- Strong experience with Angular and/or React.
- Knowledge or experience with AWS Lambdas, GraphQL/REST API, AWS API Gateway, NodeJS, AWS DynamoDB, Docker, Linux on Windows, AzureDevOps for pipelines, GIT, VSCode, NPM Package Management
- Comprehensive knowledge of the SDLC including best practices, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, CI/CD, and DevOps
- 2+ years’ solution architecture experience designing and developing solutions using cloud technology (AWS preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of API strategies and best practices
- Experience leading teams in enterprise software engineering efforts.
- Preferred experience working with distributed teams
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.