Product Quality Management Engineer
Our client is looking for a Product Quality Management Engineer to join their team! In this role, you will work with multiple teams to address improvements to products and processes across the organization. Your efforts will focus on identifying opportunities for supply chain quality optimization and related implementations. This position will be based out of Secaucus, New Jersey.
- Facilitate and direct product quality activities focusing on issue resolution, responsible party approval, process control, and quality assurance
- Analyze field, production, and supplier data to create plans, drive root cause analysis, and execute corrective actions and process improvements
- Track new technology development for assigned products/suppliers
- Ensure alignment between supplier and company roadmaps
- Track and monitor Cost of Failure/Quality reductions
- Work with various purchasing, supplier, and customer-facing teams to recover costs pertaining to rejects/defects
- Monitor and report non-conformance performance
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ quality engineering experience in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Firm knowledge of interpreting schematics/specifications and manufacturing process planning/evaluation
- Familiarity with ISO QMS requirements and applications, factory assessment/audits, quality tools and statistical analysis
- Basic statistics/data analysis knowledge using MS Excel and/or Minitab
- Bachelor of Science Degree in engineering fields such as industrial, mechanical or supply chain is preferred
- ASQ certification (CQE, CQA, Six Sigma, etc.) preferred
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize in order to meet deadlines and achieve expectations
- Project management experience is preferred
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.