Staff Solutions Engineer
Our client is looking for a Staff Solutions Engineer to join their team! In this role, you will effectively manage the entire lifecycle of firmware used in infrastructure controllers (chassis, racks, etc.). From concept to maintenance and in collaboration with a skilled team, you will work to understand customer requirements and participate in the design, implementation, test, and release of these products. This is an opportunity for you to apply technical skill in driving the evaluation and adoption of solutions that will allow for seamless product integration into customer datacenter operations.
Additionally, you will:
- Write and analyze requirements, functional specifications, design specifications, test plans, and other technical documentation
- Perform system concept evaluations and sample builds for measurements (benchmark, power measures, etc.)
- Create Linux/BASH shell scripts, Perl and Python packages too support testing and deployment activities in various environments
- Deploy and provision operating system and software stacks on server platforms
- Support triage and root cause analysis of complex system issues
What Gets You the Job?
- Masters or Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 6 to 8+ years’ of experience designing and developing application/systems for computer servers and related equipment for deployment in racks for datacenters
- In-depth knowledge of server products including server BIOS, BMC, RAID/HBA controllers, Intel 10GB, Mellanox Infiniband, PDUs, and deployment/management tools
- Firm knowledge of the cloud/big data software stack model
- Experience with provisioning/deploying open standard software stacks
- Well-versed with Cisco Nexus, Arista, Quanta, SFP+ Twinax, Fiber Optics, Cisco CDP
- Familiar with scripting/automation languages including BASH, SQL, Expect, Python, Ruby
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.