Senior Apple Mobile Device Ecosystem Consultant (Remote)
Our client is looking for an Apple Ecosystem Specialist for a critical project to establish, implement and execute on a strategy to separate business and mobile phones. Our client has supplied about 100 iPhones and iPads to their various teams for business use, but over the years the business and personal use has become intertwined. Our client seeks someone who can separate accounts and access for these users into 2 devices, one used by the business and the personal one each user will be responsible for.
What You Will Do
- Assess the current environment and mixes business/personal use of iOS devices.
- Develop a migration strategy to separate the single mix-use device to separate business/personal devices.
- Execute on the plan and provide support to all users throughout the process.
What Gets You The Job?
- Extensive experience with the Apple Ecosystem and iOS for all devices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently and identify creative solutions.
- Excellent written, oral communications and interpersonal skills
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.