Senior Data Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their Technology team! In this role, you will contribute to the architecture, design, and implementation of a next-generation data warehouse and BI solutions, including streaming data applications. Working here means knowing your efforts will have a direct impact in addressing and answering key questions for the business. If you love new technologies, providing insights, and addressing complex challenges head-on, we want to talk with you!
- Own our client’s growing Data Lake and maintain its integrity
- Partner with development teams to extract, transform, and load data from an array of sources
- Refine analytical algorithms that exploit datasets for statistical analysis, prediction, clustering and machine learning
- Assist in managing AWS resources including S3, Redshift, Glue, DynamoDB, etc.
- Proactively work to improve reporting and analysis processes, including automation/streamlining self-service support
What Gets You the Job?
- Expert-level data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing experience
- Proficiency with NoSQL databases, including DynamoDB and CouchDB
- 3+ years’ experience with scripting languages such as Python and others)
- 2+ years’ experience with process orchestration tools such as Apache Airflow)
- Familiarity with AWS services including S3, Redshift, EMR, Kinesis and DynamoDB
- Hands-on experience in leadership and end-to-end delivery of large-scale data warehousing and analytics projects
- Proven experience with manipulating, processing, and extracting value, and writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large datasets
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related technical field
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.