Our client, a multi-billion dollar real estate company, is looking for an IT Manager to lead their team! This is an all-encompassing position supporting key aspects of technology throughout the firm to ensure 24/7 uptime. This includes oversight of the help desk, systems, networking, and security.
What will you do?
- Provide systems administration of all company software platforms –KRONOS, NEXUS, M3 Hospitality, ONQ and OPERA Property Management Software as well as experience with o365.
- Serve as primary contact for Server support – troubleshooting offline servers, installing server updates and remotely support server issues24/7 (Hyper-V) to ensure VPN services are always online
- Supervise a team of three people and provide hands on support due to overflow of calls.
- You may interact with executives to assist their infrastructure requests.
- Help out with any information security issues, ensuring secure networks and systems and troubleshoot offline servers, install updates and work with Hyper-V.
- Project management for a variety of requests as they come in. The ability to work with outside vendors if necessary to negotiate pricing for projects.
What Gets You the Job?
- 4+ years’ experience in IT Management with IT Systems Administration
- 3+ years’ experience with Network Administration (Cisco Certification e.g., CCNP, CCDP, CCNA a plus)
- Experience administering on prem servers, virtual servers, NAS, SAN, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, mobile phones, software deployment, security updates and patches. Should be proficient with network diagnostics, monitoring and analysis tools.
- 3+ years of Active Directory/Azure hybrid management. The role requires management of the corporate Active Directory – maintaining users, permissions, create shares, manages groups and distribution lists
- Ability to travel domestically 5%, may be higher dependent on acquisitions and flexibility to work late or weekends based on the needs of the business.
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.