Senior Software Engineer – Security
Our client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer of Security to take part in the success of a next-generation SaaS payments platform. In this role, you will lead in the design, development, and maintenance of services, applications and external integrations related to this platform. Your efforts will largely focus on cloud, front-end, back-end and data technologies, and providing guidance in these areas. This is an opportunity to own and grow applications on a platform that processes high-volume transactions for high-profile customers.
- Develop front-end applications, data processing services, and interact between enterprise level common components
- Ensure reliability, scalability, maintainable, observability and testability of applications and subsystems
- Work hands-on across technical domains with developers, infrastructure architects, stakeholders, and customers
- Take part in security audits, assessment, mitigation proposals, and solutions implementation
- Train application development and support teams on product functions, techniques, DevOps, and other application frameworks
- Perform design reviews with management and development teams
- Conduct security code reviews, mentor and guide junior developers as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- Knowledge of technical security controls, guidelines, and frameworks outlined by standards such as SOC2, PCI, HIPPA, ISO, GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- In-depth understanding of the secured software development lifecycle, related technologies, and best practices
- Experience with designing and architecting secure cloud native web applications
- Proficiency with OAuth2, Multifactor Authentication (MFA), SSO, SAML, etc.
- Firm knowledge of OWASP Top 10, SSL/TLS, PKI, and practical cryptography
- Strong knowledge of web, application and/or infrastructure security
- Hands-on knowledge of web/application-layer security and attack vectors
- Familiarity with identity management, role-based access, threat modeling
- Testing experience including automated security testing tools and static/dynamic application security testing
- Experience with tools such as Snyk, Veracode, Fortify, etc.
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.