Project Manager, Technology
Our client is looking for a Project Manager, Technology to join their team! In this position, you will manage complex projects that impact business processes and technology used across the organization. This is a key role working with project stakeholders and senior management to ensure alignment with organizational priorities and objectives. As Project Manager, your efforts will greatly influence strategic direction and planning to resolve issues impacting the business.
- Participate in all stages of the project life cycle, from proposal and requirements definition to project planning and implementation
- Identify, define and document business and technical requirements, processes and deliverables
- Review business requirements, specifications, and delivery of business applications
- Develop, prepare, present and maintain project plans including staffing requirements, cost estimates, detailed budgets, and work breakdown structures and schedules
- Perform risk assessments, identify key risk factors, provide mitigation strategies, and assign contingency action plans
- Monitor budgets and coordinate acquisition and utilization of resources
- Liaise between internal customers and external suppliers and regularly communicate with project stakeholders
- Ensure systems delivery on platforms compliant with established technology standards
- Monitor testing, execute quality assurance checks and ensure IT acceptance criteria is met prior to implementation
- Keep up-to-date with new and emerging trends for process improvement
What Gets You the Job?
- 12+ years’ comprehensive project management experience, particularly in commercial lending
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or Finance/Economics
- PMP or equivalent certification is highly preferred
- Strong familiarity with the application development and project life cycle methodologies and standards
- Knowledge of banking, finance, and securities industry operations
- Proficient with business planning and analysis
- Familiarity with risk management, issue tracking, change management and requirements gathering
- Strong familiarity managing with project budget interfaces with other accounting systems.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, documentation, presentation)
- Strong analytical skills demonstrating excellent and informed decision-making ability
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.