Senior Cloud DevOps & Automation Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Cloud DevOps & Automation Engineer to join their team! In this role, you will build secure automation functionalities that will assist application and data engineers in successful product delivery. Your efforts will contribute to the effectiveness and security of our client’s current product platform. This is a hands-on position working with a great team and using new technologies.
(Preferred location is Orange County, CA but open to remote candidates.)
Further responsibilities include:
- Build end to end CI/CD pipelines using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and automation.
- Develop and implement complex automation tasks and cloud architecture
- Provide mentorship and technical guidance peers and junior engineers
- Proactively identify and address technical risks and issues
- Keep current with AWS tools and technologies, vendor products, their intricacies and correlations
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ progressive software engineering and DevOps experience building end-to-end CI/CD pipelines
- 3+ years’ AWS cloud experience (networking, containers, application integration (queuing), database and storage products); Azure experience preferred
- 2+ years’ experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (use of Terraform and CloudFormation is a plus)
- 2+ years’ configuration management experience using Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
- Fundamental cloud security knowledge (e.g., Identity and Access Management, firewalls, etc.)
- Automation experience using Python, PowerShell, etc.
- Preferred experience in AWS with Kubernetes Cluster, securing workloads, and security practices
- Site reliability engineering (preferred) Automation experience using Python, PowerShell, etc.
- Familiarity with the following programming languages: React.JS, Angular.JS, Java/J2EE, Bash, etc.
- Proficiency with the following tools: DataDog, ELK, Splunk, AppDynamics, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.