Principal UX Product Designer (Tech Innovation)
Our client is looking for a Principal UX Product Designer (Tech Innovation) to join their team! In this role, you will lead design and market research efforts with the goal of developing and enhancing new and existing products, ensuring that all voices are heard in the design process. You will have the support of a talented Engineering & Design team and partnership with Business Product Owners in creating, refining and examining new ways to develop first-class user experiences.
Our client is driven by innovation and transformation, and this role offers a great opportunity to work with emerging technologies in the optimization of business processes.
- Design UX, visual style, user interface, information architecture, and interaction flows
- Effectively and clearly document and communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions
- Document, present, and promote research insights and recommendations to stakeholders
- Work closely with the Technical Product Lead to conduct market-research on prioritized capabilities
- Lead proof-of-concepts and conduct customer feedback sessions and market research (including recruiting and scheduling participants)
- Facilitate design workshops and other collaborative sessions
- Provide input on roadmaps, develop future concepts, and improve current products
- Act as SME on qualitative research methods and human-centered design
What Gets You the Job
- 10+ years’ progressive experience in product design – a history of building, shipping, and iterating digital products with a focus on the user experience
- 6+ years’ experience conducting product research, user experience (UX) research, or research in an applied setting
- Firm grasp of Design Thinking, Agile, Lean and DevOps principles
- Experience in outcome-based delivery with a focus on business and solutions
- Experience with technologies and resources for designers and UI developers including design systems, design tools and workflows
- Familiarity with user experience methodologies including personas, empathy mapping, road mapping, etc.
- End-to-end research experience including study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting
- Fluency with research process/methodologies such as surveys, questionnaire design, personas, lab studies, diary studies, etc.
- General knowledge of experimental design, data analytic techniques, and effective data visualization
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.