Principal Technical Product Manager (Tech Innovation)
Our client is looking for a Principal Technical Product Manager to join their Emerging Technology team! In this role, you will take the lead in facilitating development of business models for innovative products. You will have the support of a talented Engineering & Design team and partnership with Business Product Owners in creating, refining and examining new ways to develop first-class, customer-focused products. Our client is driven by innovation and transformation, and this role offers a great opportunity to work with emerging technologies in the optimization of business processes.
- Develop, manage and grow the technology product roadmap for the business
- Develop, define, maintain product vision, strategy, roadmap and release plans
- Function as SME in product(s) supported (i.e., AI/ML, RPA, Mobile) and new technologies
- Lead proof-of-concepts and conduct customer feedback sessions and market research
- Drive customer feedback loops throughout the product development process
- Assist with business cases and analytical insights for new product initiatives
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement to processes or approaches as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- 10+ years’ experience with a technical background in such areas as engineering, business systems analysis, technical project management and/or program management (Scrum Master), etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile, Lean, Design Thinking principles
- Strong technology implementation background in areas of AI/ML, Intelligent Automation (RPA, OCR/ICR, Hyper-Automation), and mobile capabilities
- Proven track record of translating business needs into customer-focused solutions and ensuring product features support business goals
- Functional knowledge of TBM (Technology Business Management) and Apptio financial transparency application
- General knowledge of cost benefit analysis and business operations/environments
- Business process and operational performance management experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a technical discipline (i.e., Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, etc.)
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.