Data Analyst – Data Governance
Our client is looking role a Data Analyst - Data Governance to join their team. This role will be responsible for establishing a new program focused on improving practices for consistency in data governance and implementation strategies. As a subject matter expert, you will work closely with business and technical teams to identify, develop, and implement an enterprise data solution in compliance with defined data standards and policies.
Further, you will:
- Work closely with business and technical teams to gather requirements for solution(s)
- Evaluate data elements, codes, business rules, and data standards
- Document processes, policies, standards, and systems, using clear and concise data definitions
- Oversee initiatives and facilitate projects meetings
- Prepare status reports and communications
- Monitor performance of newly-implemented processes and communicate information to the appropriate team(s)
- Perform routine surveys to measure improvement of data management functions
What Gets You the Job?
- 7+ years’ experience in business process improvement and/or related project management
- 4+ years’ experience with data governance
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills when interfacing with senior level management
- Strong analytical and data skills (advanced SQL, visualization, data exploration)
- Prior experience as a data steward or similar function is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or similar
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.