Help Desk/Desktop Support
Our client is looking for Help Desk/Desktop Support to join their team! A household name in the retail and luxury shopping industry, this company strives to connect consumers to unique experiences in major cities around the world through fashion, entertainment, and technology. Here you will be the face of IT, providing remote and desk-side support to employees.
Additionally, you will:
- Provide support via phone, email and deskside to resolve incidents within SLAs
- Expertly troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- Address recurring issues in the environment and work with IT teams and product owners towards resolution
- Use ServiceNow ITSM tool to document incidents, service requests and issues
- Document troubleshooting steps, hardware specifications, and/or software versions prior to escalating incidents
- Follow up on incidents and requests post-resolution
- Identify and share knowledge articles/FAQs with end users and internal IT as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- 3 to 5 years’ comprehensive desktop support experience
- Expert-level experience with MS Outlook/Exchange and Active Directory users and computers
- Proficiency with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Windows 10 and Mac OS X operating systems
- Ability to provide high-level desktop/application support to VIPs and executives
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Strong attention to detail, along with problem-solving skills, and a focus on quality
- Preferred experience with ServiceNow (or equivalent), ITIL framework, and PowerShell scripting
- ITIL Foundations or Practitioner certification is preferred
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.