Senior LAMP Engineer
Our client is looking for a driven and skilled Senior LAMP Engineer to join their team! In this position, you will work alongside a dynamic team of engineers in developing advanced features for a robust, scalable SaaS platform. In adherence to established best practices, you will write clean, reusable, and quality code, building world-class software solutions within the context of large-scale distributed systems.
Additionally, you will:
- Participate in all phases of software development including design, development, testing, deployment, code reviews, debugging, and documentation
- Build scalable PHP APIs, services, and solutions from concept to production
- Proactively optimize existing software for efficiency
- Promote and drive continuous improvement of best practices
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor of Science degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related technical field
- 4+ years of programming experience
- 2+ years’ experience with MySQL or similar technology
- 1+ years’ experience with HTML/JS/CSS
- 2+ years’ experience with PHP is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with a modern JS framework such as AngularJS and Bootstrap 3 is a plus
- Knowledge of caching technologies such as Redis or Memcached is nice to have
- Proficiency with Git
- Strong understanding of distributed systems
- Ability to perform time and memory complexity analysis
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.