AWS Cloud Engineer
Our client is seeking am AWS Cloud Engineer to join their Infrastructure team. In this role, you will leverage comprehensive engineering, automation, monitoring and scripting skills to best meet the needs of business objectives. Working with a variety of tools, languages, systems and architectures, you will build and improve features, speed and reliability of our client’s core services and systems.
- Operations and system engineering supporting the migration of on-premise systems to AWS
- Create robust and highly scalable software systems that handle high demand and volume
- Taking part in infrastructure projects as an infrastructure/DevOps generalist
- Defining and documenting best practices and strategies for application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Collaborate in a fast-paced environment on a cross-functional team
What Gets You the Job?
- Strong experience in at least one programming language such as Node.js, Python or Ruby
- 2 years’ relevant experience with VPC, EC2, ECS, RDS, S3, ElastiCache, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ALBs)
- In-depth knowledge of agile practices and DevOps
- Strong interest in CI/CD, automation, and related topics/concepts
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation or Terraform
- Desire to build tools and automation
- Am innovative, creative approach to problem-solving
- AWS Certification preferred – GCP experience is nice to have
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.