Enterprise Cloud Architect
Our client is looking for a skilled Enterprise Cloud Architect to join their team! In this role, you will lead in the identification and design of world-class cloud architecture solutions for the business. Key responsibilities will involve the ownership and oversight of a multi-cloud platform, including its infrastructure, application landscape, microservices, cloud native apps, storage, and more.
Additionally, you will:
- Evaluate and onboard new technologies and cloud services
- Document and publish cloud technology usage standards, guidance, and best practices
- Define cloud and microservices reference architectures
- Facilitate informational sessions and architecture consulting services for application development and infrastructure teams
What Gets You the Job?
- 10 to 15 years’ comprehensive experience
- 2+ years' experience designing, migrating, and executing cloud solutions
- Strong leadership skills and a commitment to quality
- In-depth knowledge Azure and AWS, as well as emerging trends cloud computing
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to convey complex technical terms to non-technical audiences
What’s in it for you?
This is your opportunity to join one of Fortune 100's "Best Companies to Work For" in Southern California and a technology leader changing the face of the Real Estate/Mortgage industry! Our client is continuing to hire amidst the challenging environment we all face and pursue their business goals.
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.