Desktop Support Tech
Our client is looking for a Desktop Support Tech to join their team! In this position, you will provide excellent customer service in the administration and internal support of various technical equipment. You will also be responsible for maintaining user uptime and improving overall IT-related experiences. As Desktop Support Tech, you will work with internal users and external vendors over the phone and email, with the goal of maintaining user satisfaction in every step of service delivery.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support for systems and software in a client network environment including installation, configuration, evaluation, maintenance, monitoring, and analysis
- Support for PCs, thin client devices, network printers, local printers, servers, phones, copiers, etc.
- Identifying, troubleshooting, resolution, and documentation of user system issues
- Onboarding new users including workstation set up
- Ensuring workstations are furnished with necessary equipment (e.g., computer/thin client device, monitor, keyboard, mouse, phone, etc.)
- Installation, testing and configuring workstation equipment and software, etc.
- Documenting, reviewing, and improving existing/new procedures and workflows
- Keeping inventory of equipment, software and software licenses
- Management of PC/thin client device setup and deployment for new users
What Gets You the Job?
- Expertise with Citrix XenDesktop, Microsoft desktop and server systems, Active Directory (assigning users and computers), and Exchange technologies
- Prior experience providing effective technical support with a focus on customer service
- Proficient with troubleshooting and setting up client networks and equipment
- Ability to provide ongoing support as needed over the phone and email, demonstrating excellent follow-through on user support requests
- Ability to perform hardware and software upgrades
- Familiar with working with external resources and vendors to deliver support services
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, documentation)
- Self-motivated, analytical, a team player who is willing to learn
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.