Founding Engineer (Remote)
Our client is looking for a Founding Engineer to join and grow their team! This is a remote position in which you will work with company founders and technical personnel to deliver end-to-end products – from ideation and planning to scoping, implementation, and experimental A/B testing. You will also be given an opportunity to build and lead a talented technical team and directly impact their professional growth and success. Successful candidates will take a hands-on approach to building products, writing code, and proactively addressing system challenges across the stack.
What’s in it for you?
Along with a competitive salary, our client offers benefits, 401K, medical and life insurance, vacation time, equity and more. You will be part of a fully-distributed team in a work-from-anywhere environment.
- Lead a successful product launch into market for B2B or B2C customers
- Participate in long-term product planning, vision, and roadmaps with founders
- Execute development with a designer and offshore development team
- Write high-performance, production-quality code
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Strong technical experience with AWS (VPC, S3, Lambda, EC2, RDS,) relational databases, noSQL, React, Node.js/Meteor.js, and MongoDB
- Familiarity with standard web application security and privacy
- Experience in hiring and managing technical resource(s)
- Strong interest in web security and privacy
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.