IT Trainer - New York
Our client, an international law firm, is looking for an IT Trainer to join their team! In this role, you will work with staff across the organization including senior leaders, technology managers, directors, and the CIO, serving as a main point of contact for training needs. You will have strong technical and functional knowledge about the desktop environment and IT department policies for Windows 10, MS Office 2013/Office 365, and other applications currently in use. In doing so, you will become an invaluable resource in delivering knowledge and developing/maintaining best-in-class training resources for end users.
Additionally, you will:
- Manage and maintain content for e-learning on an end user-accessible Learning Management System
- Create or obtain, implement, and maintain all IT training content including e-learning videos, new hire training handouts, quick reference guides, etc.
- Administer new hire computer training to end users and proactively follow up with them to best ensure productivity, assist with onboarding.
- Develop and report on KPIs to help track end user application adoption and usage
- Serve as point of escalation for helpdesk on a routine basis as needed
- Work with IT team members on testing software applications and deployed images
- Update and create technical documentation, and submit new knowledgebase articles as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- Expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite 2013/2016/2019/365
- Experience working for a law firm.
- Strong familiarity with legal applications such as document management systems, iManage, Docuserve, legal template and numbering software, document comparison software, timekeeping software, and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Ability to deliver presentations with high energy to keep the staff engaged.
- Prior experience working with a Learning Management System.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, interpersonal) and knowledge transfer
- Prior experience with training users on iOS or Android devices and applications is desired
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.