Regional InfoSec Officer
Our client, a top full-service advertising agency, is looking for a Regional InfoSec Officer to direct and enhance the overall cybersecurity strength of the business and related services. In this role, you will work with internal teams to proactively identify and reduce security weaknesses. This will involve developing, maintaining and implementing policies, standards, and procedures for staff and contractors, including incident investigations. This is an opportunity to be a part of a creative company and work with great people in multiple environments across a dynamic enterprise.
The functions of this role will be performed during PST hours and has the potential to be remote.
Additionally, you will:
- Assist in design and deployment of new software systems, services, components, features, etc.
- Consult with varied stakeholders and manage cross-functional relationships with globally-dispersed teams
- Perform information security audits (i.e.., RFPs, client audits) for third-party suppliers and vendors
- Take part in implementing and managing endpoint protection, encryption, SIEM, CASB, perimeter controls, etc.
- Develop appropriate plans to proactively mitigate potential security risks
- Analyze and modify existing workflows to improve operational efficiencies
- Ensure that sufficient security training/awareness programs are provided to staff and contractors
- policies, common risks, and how to identify and respond to potential security incidents
- Keep up to date with new and existing security trends, technologies, risks, guidance and standards to proactively fortify the business
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience managing enterprise-level security initiatives in a corporate environment, or similar experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Security, Information Technology, or similar study
- Experience with security, administration, design, and implementation of operating systems and network security controls for both physical hardware and cloud-based SAAS/hosted solutions
- Experience with vulnerability assessments, running incident response, providing 24-hour global support (remote)
- Proven track record of policy creation, training/awareness, physical security controls, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of global data protection/privacy laws and regulations and risk management methodologies
- Preferred certifications: CISA, CISM, CRISC, CCSP
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with technical and non-technical users
- Experience with technical audits (PCI-DSS, NIST, OWASP, ISO27001, SOX), pen testing, and assessing complex systems
- Expert-level knowledge of MS Office 365
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.