Business Systems Analyst
Our client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join their team! In this position, you will manage large projects with multiple stakeholders while ensuring deliverables are executed on time and within budget. Working in an Agile/Scrum environment, the Business Systems Analyst will work to ensure efficient operations and implement automated solutions as needed. This is a great opportunity to utilize multiple tools in a major digital transformation for our client, including mobile, AI/ML, and robotic process automation technologies.
Further, you will:
- Create requirements and user stories, define and communicate workflows, and facilitate meetings/discussions for the development team Identify, create, and support key products and features
- Create and distribute Business Requirement Documents and/or Functional Requirement Documents
- Perform manual verification testing of new features and assist test automation engineering team with test scenarios, test cases and test automation
- Support the development team throughout the SDLC
- Serves as SME of business for our client’s operating platforms
- Identify, create, and support key products and features
- Create and align client and business-facing workflow diagrams with business strategy
- Manage operating platform user configurations across multiple systems and environments
- Perform product backlog refinement
- Document release notes, communicate release notifications to stakeholders, and provide post-release support
- Facilitate communication between business units and provide help desk support and training users as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- Proven experience in functional areas such as business systems analysis, UI design, workflow design, manual verification testing of new features, and internal customer service
- Experience working as a liaison and coordinating with internal/external customers
- Experience designing and creating user interface wireframes and mockups
- Ability to coordinate teams and develop action plans
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience with Smartsheets, Microsoft Teams, Jira, Planbox, or similar
- Experience working in an Agile environment within a Scrum framework with cross-functional teams
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Business, and/or relevant work experience preferred
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.