Technology Strategy Lead
Our client is looking for a Technology Strategy Lead to effectively manage and monitor the development of strategic planning for the organization. The efforts of the Technology Strategy Lead will inform decisions and investments made by technical and business leaders, and provide insights leading to long-term solutions. In this position, you will consult and advise with stakeholders and executives via status updates and reporting on objectives affecting cross-functional areas, enterprise-wide.
Additionally, you will:
- Create and maintain detailed plans and roadmaps and closely monitor objectives
- Communicate strategic technology plans progress with business and technical leaders
- Provide updates to leaders, executives, and stakeholders on a routine basis
- Support technical transformation strategies for various functions including metrics, change management, IT financial management, etc.
- Work with CIO and senior leadership to ensure strategic alignment to business and technical strategy objectives
- Keep up to date with industry trends via research and partnership with consulting partners
- Become familiar with IT governance structure and ensure current status
- Keep current with regulatory and compliance training
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years’ corporate strategy or consulting experience (preferred)
- 2+ years’ industry experience in banking, financial services, or fintech is preferred
- Comprehensive experience spanning product and business lines in and around the scope of IT
- Demonstrated experience with strategic planning including models/methods such as roadmaps, updates, and concept visualization
- Ability to take ambiguous technical concepts and translate into discernible documents
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Strong MS PowerPoint, Visio, Excel skills (intermediate to advanced)
- Excellent communications skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal)
- Ability to convey technical information to technical and non-technical audiences, senior leaders, and executives
- Firm knowledge of IT governance and risk
- Deep understanding of regulatory standards in the banking industry is preferred
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.