Our client is looking for an experienced Mobile Product Manager to join their team! In this position, you will lead a sprint team of engineers and work with designers throughout the full product lifecycle, ensuring world-class products and features. This is a key role in a major digital transformation with our client, requiring expert-level prioritization skills as you oversee the strategy, design, and build of mobile product development and updates that will positively impact existing features.
Additionally, you will:
- Become a domain expert in product areas – work to understand technical details, opportunities for the business, and pain points for the customer
- Collect research and analytics and analyze for insights or problems areas
- Define epics and features for your sprint team and oversee milestone delivery
- Effectively manage and communicate roadmaps, risks, and timelines to stakeholders
- Gather and analyze various inputs, including product and business analytics and customer experience
- Receive input from stakeholders and executive steering committee through roadmap prioritization, feature recommendations and progress
- Wireframe concepts independently and in collaboration with UX/UI designer(s)
- Define approaches for timely results that fall within budget
What Gets You the Job?
- 2 to 5 years’ related experience working with the full mobile product lifecycle and product and experiences post-launch
- Prior experience taking input from executives, customer support reps, designers, engineers, researchers, etc. on products and features and updates
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills in working with various team members, departments and executives
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.