Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to take part in medium- to large-scale projects involving a major DevOps transformation. As part of the Excellence team, you will work closely with Development, InfoSec, Operations and Business teams to design, implement and support enterprise-level PaaS offerings. This is a key position in implementing and fostering a strong a DevOps culture continuously improve DevOps processes and procedures. Main duties will involve continuous integration, continuous delivery, automation, testing, and monitoring.
- Create, implement and administer automation tools, source control, TFS policy, deployment orchestration, and process standardization
- Automate IT processes, standardize the DevOps tool chain, and integrate toolsets to best support DevOps and continuous deployment
- Provide Level 3 support to troubleshoot pipeline-related issues
- Proactively evaluate build and deployment procedures for opportunities to optimize, streamline and automate
- Develop and test new functionalities under general supervision
- Develop and maintain DevOps documentation
- Create custom reports to show automation usage and savings
- Document, implement, apply standards, processes and procedures
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ in a DevOps-related role with at least 6 months’ programming or scripting experience and strong automation experience
- Experience with the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Strong analytical, time management, and prioritization skills
- A team player mindset with excellent communication, interpersonal, and customers service skills
- Ability to build and foster business relationships with teams across the organization
- Eager to learn new technologies and trends
Preferred experience in the following:
- Scripting languages such as CMD, Groovy, Java Script, Python, PowerShell)
- Programming languages such as C#, Perl, or Java
- Automated SDLC processes, continuous delivery workflows/web service application deployments, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Continuous integration and delivery tools such as TFS, Bamboo and Jenkins
- Jira/Confluence administration
- Continuous Integration or development branching strategies
- SQL Server; MS Build, Maven, or NAnt; Chef, System Center, Puppet, Ansible, or Salt
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.