Senior Solution Architect
Our client is looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join their team! This is a key role providing technical direction for delivering solutions and services to customers. You will define the complete solution architecture for integration of SaaS applications, platforms, and data assets. solutions that are scalable, high performing, secure, reliable, and easily integrated.
- Lead a team of solution architects, application engineers, data engineers, and product specialists through all phases of the solutions delivery
- Lead engineering sprints, informing of products through use of reports, dashboards, workflows, input forms, branding, data ingestion, data extraction, data enrichment, and data transformation
- Skillfully estimate scope, schedule, and resources for design, build, and QA solutions
- Manage customer expectations during sales, contracting, delivery, UAT, and support phases
- Lead discovery sessions to understand and document customers’ technical environment
- Model customers’ system/network environment, security standards, authentication standards, data management standards, data flows, etc.
- Document a proposed solution that integrates client products into the environment
- Present proposed solution to the customer and ensure it meets requirements as respects to security, performance, extensibility, reliability, and scalability
- Provide integration details such as approach, authentication model, and data flow
- Coordinate escalation and resolution of customer concerns with product organizations
What Gets You the Job?
- 6+ years’ experience leading solution architecture for a portfolio customer programs at a B2B SaaS company
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong team management experience including team building, recruiting, goal setting, performance evaluation, and mentorship
- Experience leading a technical team through solutions development phases including requirements, design, build, test, UAT, and support
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to pivot in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Preferred industry experience such as commercial real estate, environmental engineering, mortgage/lending, and appraisal/valuation
- Preferred experience with GIS, data science, UX, Java, SQL, OOD, HTML, XML, Python
- Ability to travel as needed (35% of the time)
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.