Systems Engineer – MDM
Our client, an international law firm, is looking for a Systems Engineer to lead operational support and management and serve as an escalation point for central MDM systems and Azure applications. Key responsibilities will include provisioning users, configuring, and deploying new software packages for a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) system.
- Monitor, optimize, and provide high availability for the following:
- Enterprise storage, backup, and archival systems
- File replication technology, data migration, and disaster recovery operations
- Servers and applications for transcript management, e-discovery processing, and document sharing/collaboration
- Setup, administer, maintain, and support server infrastructure (physical and virtual)
- Manage email security gateway and spam filter(s) and enterprise software and patch deployment platform(s)
- Ensure integrity and confidentiality of storage repositories via security settings or access permissions configuration
- Concise documentation, process improvement, and workflow optimization of data storage and access
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years' experience providing tech support for a law firm
- Extensive experience with MDM
- Familiarity with legal-related requests such as e-discovery collections, protective order compliance, data destruction or sanitization, restricted source code review environment setups, etc.
- Proficiency with SAN/NAS/WAN/LAN/CIFS technologies, and snapshot/backup technologies
- Skilled with MS Windows Server 2013/2016/2019 architecture and Active Directory services
- Proven experience supporting database, virtualization, Azure cloud services, and remote access technologies
- Well-versed with such legal applications as document management systems, trial transcript management software, e-discovery processing applications and review platforms, etc.
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.