Our client, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies, is looking for a Scrum Lead to join their team! In this role, you will leverage knowledge of Agile/Scrum practices and values to guide the organization while increasing creativity and improving efficiency. Working closely with product owners, you will skillfully develop and prioritize a roadmap that supports our client’s enterprise application portfolio. This is a great opportunity to work with and learn from a dynamic team in the entertainment industry, with an offer of competitive compensation packages and great benefits.
- Liaise between the product manager and internal/external teams that provide framework and governance for developing and managing enterprise applications
- Coach and mentor teams and the organization to higher levels of Scrum maturity and adoption at a sustainable pace
- Facilitate scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings
- Achieve milestones, forecast and provide deliverables in an iteration, track and remove impediments
- Facilitate key discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution as needed
- Define quantitative and qualitative Scrum/KPIs
- Communicate effectively and informatively between teams and personnel
- Keep up to date with trends with a focus on continuous improvement
- Promote and adhere to Scrum practices, rules, and values
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, IT/IS Management, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience in a role demonstrating strong technical, quantitative, and analytical skills
- 3+ years’ experience as a Scrum Lead or as part of a dynamic Scrum team
- Extensive knowledge of the SDLC process with a focus on scoping, iteration planning, user story and acceptance criteria writing, rollout management
- Preferred experience with Jira
- Strong experience with workflow management and Agile systems, methodologies, values, and principles
- Proficiency with enterprise management systems as well as DevOps tools and methods
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and collaboration skills
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.