Our client, an international law firm, is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team. In this role, you will perform the necessary functions to maintain high performance and security of a complex Salesforce organization supporting 800+ users. Working closely with key stakeholders, the Salesforce Administrator will identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that address business needs.
- Manage Salesforce users, roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups
- Customize Salesforce using declarative features
- Perform data hygiene and database maintenance tasks such as data manipulation, diagnostic tests, data archiving, and duplicate entry cleansing
- Provide user support by tracking and analyzing issues, and making actionable recommendations
- Engage in QA testing, facilitate UAT with business users, and manage the release process for multiple releases
- Lead in solutions design and development specifications
- Marketing efforts including managing prospects, maintaining clean data, creating campaigns workflows, and building forms and landing pages
- Leverage industry best practices and knowledge to thoroughly identify and achieve desired outcomes
- Build and manage relationships with third-party vendors
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator providing Salesforce training and end user support
- Extensive experience with administering and maintaining Salesforce systems using Sales Cloud, Pardot, and Lightning
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Ability to pivot and prioritize tasks in a dynamic, deadline-oriented environment
- Driven, resourceful, reliable and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Driven, motivated, hands-on, and collaborative
- High degree of confidentiality and ability to adhere to established policies and procedures
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.