Software Engineering Manager - Financial Planning
Our client, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies, is looking for a Software Engineering Manager - Financial Planning to join their team! In this role, you will work manage key elements of to provide world class technology solutions for the organization. This is a highly collaborative leadership role driving the strategy, development, and methodology and support needed to provide world class solutions for the organization.
This is a great opportunity to work with and learn from talented teams in the entertainment industry, with an offer of competitive compensation packages and great benefits.
Additionally, you will:
- Manage technology strategy, development, cloud architecture, routine operations and platform support
- Work closely with cross-functional business leaders, partners, management, clients, and product teams
- Provide direct management of onshore and offshore developers, architects, and QA
- Serve as main point of contact for projects and clients
- Lead daily stand-ups, scrum sessions, bi-weekly sprint grooming sessions, and quarterly roadmap planning
- Utilize Agile methodology to manage process and control of development, QA, DevOps, and cloud infrastructure
- Provide routine employee feedback and performance reviews
- Manage operational and capital budget for team and clients
- Manage timelines, priorities, schedules, resources, and client expectations
- Monitor tracking tools such as JIRA, Jenkins, GitHub
- As a subject matter expert, keep up to date with industry trends and technologies
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ software engineering experience with at least 2 years leading an engineering team
- Exemplary team leadership experience, including recruiting and performance management
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills in communicating technical concepts to business leaders and stakeholders
- Strong Agile methodology experience
- Experience with microservice implementations (AWS EKS, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Strong cloud knowledge (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Backend, front-end, and UI/UX experience
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.