Senior Python Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Python Engineer to support line of business operations as part of their Platform Engineering team. In this position, you will build performant, scalable backend systems and APIs to support new and existing products and features. This hands-on, collaborative role provides an opportunity to mentor to team members and partner with engineering leads in the replatforming and rebuilding of legacy systems.
- Manage, define and break down tasks in an Agile Kanban environment
- Own issues and scope solutions that align with business objectives
- Design, develop, debug, and deploy scalable, efficient, and reusable code
- Resolve issues with deployed systems via ad hoc analysis and troubleshooting
- Maintain documentation and source control
- Develop modularized libraries for use organization-wide
- Ensure that backend solutions adhere to industry standards of software engineering industry
- Perform code reviews, impart knowledge to team members, and maintain documentation for new/existing business systems logic
What Gets You the Job?
- Extensive Python experience
- Experience with relational and document data stores such as MS SQL, PostgreSQL, or Firestore
- Familiarity with GCP or other cloud providers
- Ability to work independently as in partnership with team leads to implement solutions
- Proven ability to troubleshoot, solving problems, test, and develop solutions
- Ownership mindset and self-driven concerning all tasks, scope and priorities
- Strong focus on providing customers with world-class products and services
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.