Our client, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies, is looking for a Data Engineer to join their team! In this role, you will take large, contrasting data sets and build them into flexible, scalable analytics applications and databases. This work will be done in collaboration with stakeholders, business leaders, data engineers, visualization experts, data scientists, and product managers across the organization.
This is a great opportunity to work with and learn from talented teams in the entertainment industry, with an offer of competitive compensation packages and great benefits.
Additional key functions:
- Design, build, and scale data pipelines across a variety of systems, streams, environments, applications and/or solutions
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements through automation, optimization, and re-design
- Use cloud-native data engineering principles extract, transform, and load data from multiple data sources
- Implement design patterns while optimizing performance, cost, security, and scale and end user experience
- Actively take part in development sprints, demos, retrospectives, release and deployment
- Develop and maintain relationships with supporting IT teams to ensure on-time and efficient product delivery
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience as a data engineer
- Hands-on experience with data modeling, ETL/ELT development principles, and data warehousing concepts
- Fundamental knowledge of data management and data storage principles
- Ability to build data pipelines using Python/SQL or similar
- Proven experience with Airflow, Luigi or similar
- Basic knowledge of cloud data engineering design patterns and use cases
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or similar field
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.