Analytics Engineer (BI/Data Analyst)
Our client, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies, is looking for an Analytics Engineer (BI/Data Analyst) to join their team! In this role, you will work with business stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze datasets, and define the approach on projects to help develop technical solutions to business issues. If you are passionate about translating data into information with a focus on innovative strategy, we want to talk to you!
This is a great opportunity to work with and learn from talented teams in the entertainment industry, with an offer of competitive compensation packages and great benefits.
- Manage complex schemas and large data sets to develop/improve business performance metrics
- Perform deep dive analysis of data including data wrangling, advanced analytics techniques
- Convert requirements into technical solutions that give users access to data in a format that highlights actionable insights
- Build a semantic layer, visualizations, and dashboards for reporting and insights
- Take part in development sprints, demos, and retrospectives, as well as release and deployment
- Collaborate with data engineering and data science teams for data onboarding, process implementation, analysis, and modeling
What Gets You the Job?
- 6+ years’ experience with business intelligence and analytics
- Ability to act a subject matter expert for datasets related to social media data, geo analytics, viewership, audience graphs, and title master data
- Extensive experience with SQL or other data discovery and analysis platforms
- Advanced experience using reporting/visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Google Data Studio with specific emphasis on dashboards
- Experience building visualizations using canvas and leverage intuitive layouts
- Ability to build dashboards that drive analytical insights and business decisions
- Proven experience with data analysis outputs, predictive model analysis, gaining insights from multiple data sets
- Ability to derive metrics, document findings, and effectively communicate discoveries to non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Preferred experience with data science and modeling, as well as Python for data analysis
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong user requirements gathering and documentation skills
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.