Data Governance Engineer
Our client, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies, is looking for a Data Governance Engineer to join their team! In this position, you will partner with cross-functional teams personnel and across the business to develop end-to-end data governance and cataloging solutions on Collibra. If you are driven by innovative data and analytics strategies pertaining to cloud, data governance, and operational processes, we want to talk to you!
- Work with internal stakeholders, data engineers, visualization experts, data stewards, data scientists, and other technologists across the business
- Implement data cataloging, data lineage, data quality, security and privacy policies (GDPR, CCPA, etc.) in Collibra
- Collaborate with business, engineering, cloud, and networking teams to gather and implement requirements for data catalog solutions with integration to BI tools
- Implement application changes, review and deploy code packages, and perform post-implementation verifications
- Perform routine system administration of Collibra production and non-production environments
- Leverage and skillfully apply knowledge of operations and security towards task automation and process improvement
- Take part in meeting for implementation planning, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Keep up to date with best practices and the latest cloud, data, and analytics tools
What Gets You the Job?
- 10+ years’ experience in data management experience
- 3+ years’ experience with Collibra components including installation, upgrade, administration, setup, support, deployment, and migration of the following:
- DGC, Connect, workflows and MuleSoft connectors, meta model and configurations (import/export and visualization), REST APIs, Collibra Console, Collibra Insights, ingesting metadata from external sources, etc.
- Experience with Java, HTML, and Unix/Linux scripting, Groovy, Flowable, Eclipse, Mulesoft, Anypoint Studio, GitHub
- Proven knowledge of data governance and metadata management
- Familiarity with public and/or hybrid cloud computing
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint skills
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.