Our client, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies, is looking for a Principal Architect to join their team! In this position, you will work closely with internal software development and product teams in the creation or expansion of applications and services. Additionally, you will design and implement security and forensics functions for governance across multiple cloud venues, both private and public.
- Design, develop, test, debug and document new and existing software and or applications
- Deploy highly reliable and scalable cloud applications
- Lead in identifying/assigning work for engineers
- Create prototypes and pilots for platforms and applications
- Create documentation, architectural frameworks, and design patterns for internal and external users
- Set up continuous integration and testing frameworks for development projects
- Contribute to and respond to code and architecture reviews as needed
- Write clear, maintainable code and for automation purposes
- Develop and leverage best practices, toolsets, and procedures Evaluate and make recommendations for new technologies and tools
- Train developers on new tools/technologies as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- Strong familiarity with service-based application architectures and various API protocols
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with story and task-tracking tools for agile workflows
- Ability to write code that will used and modified by developers, and do the same for other developers’ code
- Experience working with multiple languages and technologies such as:
- Unix administration, Node.js, mobile native development
- Cloud development using AWS, Azure, and/or GCP
- Kubernetes, Docker, CoreOS, etc.
- Jenkins, Concourse, Ansible, Mocha.js, SonarQube, etc.
- Angular, BootStrap, JQuery, XML, JSON, design of binary data formats
- JMeter, clustering and load balancing technologies, distributed systems and cultures, SOA and REST, IaaS, PaaS
- Mesos, Marathon, Terraform, Ansible, or Chef/Puppet
- HTTP, TCP, DNS, UDP, IPv4/IPv6 networking and protocols
- NoSQL, NAS, object stores, DevOps, open source software, Lambda, Kafka, Kinesis, Redis, Elasticache
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field is preferred
- Excellent leadership and communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical audiences
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.