VP of Investment Systems
Our client is looking for a VP of Investment Systems to join their team! In this position, you will lead in building, implementation and support of new technology solutions that address key business challenges. This position requires strong leadership and relationship management with teams and stakeholders across the enterprise. Successful candidates will have experience in the financial services (alternative asset management) industry.
- Analyze and develop solutions for departments such as Portfolio Management, Trading, Portfolio Compliance, and Trade Operations
- Improve and maintain existing business solutions and processes
- Gather user requirements and support issues and processes
- Manage project delivery schedule, scope, and cost
- Document business, functional, and technical requirements
- Perform software testing including unit and system level testing
- Contribute to technical and business architecture and/or follow established architectural standards
- Manage stakeholder expectations via routine communication of project status and issues
What Gets You the Job?
- 8 to 10 years’ IT solution delivery experience including large-scale implementations (data and system) and custom development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience with asset classes such as High Yield, Convertible bonds, and Bank Loans (Futures and Interest Rate Swaps is a plus)
- MS SQL development experience
- Familiarity with third-party business applications such as Black Mountain Everest, Bloomberg, CDO Suite, etc.
- Preferred experience supporting FX Hedging technology
- Preferred knowledge in programming languages such as C# & ASP.NET, WPF
- Well-versed in various project management tools, tactics, and methodologies
- Strong relationship building and facilitation skills working with management, clients, departments, and third-party providers
- Results-oriented, timeline driven, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- MBA/CFA and/or formal education in Finance with an Investment Management or Financial Engineering is a plus
- Six Sigma and PMP certification(s) is a plus
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.