Principal Agile Delivery Lead
Our client is looking for an Principal Agile Delivery Lead to provide leadership and guidance for an enterprise-level Agile transformation. Working closely with Agile teams, managers, and senior leaders, you will help develop and drive the organization’s Agile strategy, playbook, training, coaching and performance metrics, ensuring the delivery of innovative, high-quality software and products.
Additionally, you will:
- Provide tools and coaching for implementing the processes that teach Agile Practices and ceremonies that lead toward the organization-wide adoption of Agile methodologies.
- Facilitate discussions at all levels of the organization to resolve conflicts
- Partner with product management and software development teams to assist in achieving productivity and maturity of the product operating model
- Possess a lean mindset, mentoring expertise to facilitate product refinement, development and delivery best practices
- Work with teams to create plans to meet deliverables, facilitate meetings, track progress and action items, take minutes and update wikis
- Track adoption of practices and processes, develop and facilitate Agile scorecards to measure pod performance and adherence to Agile principles
What Gets You the Job?
- 8+ years’ professional experience as an Agile coach, working with leaders, executives, and teams across an organization
- 5+ years’ experience with DevOps pipelines, automation, orchestration, and best practices
- 2+ years’ experience with Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner or equivalent (preferred certification – Certified Agile Coach)
- Strong familiarity with related techniques, and frameworks such as Scrum, XP, and Kanban
- Extensive experience guiding teams through Agile adoption and providing appropriate training
- Experience with coaching DevOps contemporary best practices to product development teams
- Experience with CI and CD tools (Ansible, Chef, puppet, etc.), design and implementation of DevOps processes, and BDD/TDD and test automation
- Familiarity with transformation deliverables such as identifying project metrics, revising project templates, setting up communities of practice, and updating processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.