Technical Product Manager (Remote)
Our client is looking for a Technical Product Manager to join their team! This is a remote position working on a transformative team that will have a major role in the vision, design and development of next generation technical solutions. In this role, you will apply strong technical expertise in migrating from an old platform and implementing tools that will enhance data quality, team efficiency, and productivity.
What’s in it for you?
This is your opportunity to join one of Fortune 100's "Best Companies to Work For" in Southern California and a technology leader changing the face of the Real Estate/Mortgage industry! Our client is continuing to hire amidst the challenging environment we all face and pursue their business goals. It says a lot about a company to be able to do this remotely, and now you have a chance to join this great team!
- Act as the voice of the customer to define and develop solutions that increase productivity and effectiveness
- Develop product roadmaps, journey maps, feature lists, and user stories/requirements and more to support a modern “design thinking” approach.
- Gather and manage product feedback from users to address challenges and generate solutions
- Monitor and report metrics to assist employees with day-to-day workflow
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years of technical product management experience in agile environments and a strong enthusiasm to build cutting-edge products and services on modern cloud platforms
- Proven experience launching at least one software product and/or heavily customizing third-party software tools and integrations
- Adherence to modern product management methodologies that includes experience with Problem research, Journey mappings, Design Thinking, Start-up thinking, Customer Focus, Outcome focused, Feedback based work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal with technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced, service-oriented team environment
- Strong attention to detail with a creative approach to problem-solving
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent experience
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.