Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join their team! In this role, you will design, develop and test secure, cutting-edge applications, and develop tools and processes that enable world-class service operations. This is an opportunity to take the lead in product development life cycles while influencing the strategy and architecture of quality products.
- Lead in product development life cycles, define product features, provide development insights, and apply best practices
- Collaborate with Product and Design teams and fellow engineers
- Build and maintain strong business relationships across the enterprise
What Gets You the Job?
- 8+ years’ experience building production software systems with a focus on security
- Extensive experience leading a product development life cycles (concept, prototype, test, implementation, improvement)
- Experience developing cloud software services
- Foundational computer science knowledge (data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, complexity analysis)
- Experience with TDD and OO Design/Development
- Experience with enterprise technology tools such Service Bus, Caching, SQL ecosystem, NoSQL, Multithread, Performance Optimization
- Working knowledge and experience with building large-scale distributed systems
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.