Sr HRIS Analyst, Incentive Compensation Management Systems
Our client is looking for a Senior HRIS Analyst to join their team! In this position, you will serve as subject matter expert in efforts to standardize, optimize, and simplify the processes and solutions for a key variable pay application. As a member of the HRIS team, you will collaborate with colleagues in compensation and divisional sales operations, provide application support, perform evaluations, and proactively spearhead continuous process improvement in all areas.
Additionally, you will:
- Lead and participate in application roll out including design, implementation, configuration, security, administration, and ongoing maintenance
- Facilitate discussions to determine business needs, conduct feasibility study of requirements, and develop robust solutions
- Plan and monitor tasks/phases towards successful delivery of application solution(s)
- Perform ongoing research of new functionalities and features for possible implementation
- Provide support such as incident triage, research application bugs, respond to customer escalations, scenario re-creation, and document findings
- Prepare test scripts, execute, lead, and support user testing
- Perform post-implementation evaluations
- Review system audit reports and address/resolve production issues
- Manage vendor service requests regarding any functionality issues
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7+ years’ experience with HRIS, Sales Operations, or similar
- Experience with sales performance management systems/applications such as Xactly, Varicent or a similar platform
- Preferred experience with Workday
- Extensive experience with process improvement
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills (including data analysis)
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong prioritization and multitasking skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.