Our global investment client is looking for a Project Coordinator to support multiple IT projects. You will work closely with project owners/managers to manage project schedules, calendars, reports, and resource plans.
As our Project Coordinator, you will:
- Track project status, performance, and resource management across the IT organization via dashboard
- Provide support for key meetings including scheduling, agendas, and documentation
- Follow up on progress, status updates, tracked activities, estimates, and deliverables
- Report on project financials, status and update project plans
What Gets You the Job?
- 2+ years’ experience supporting technology projects
- Degree or certificate in business management or IT-related field is preferred
- Strong skills with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiarity with project management fundamentals
- Ability to administer collaborative sites/tools such as SharePoint
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Detail-oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization skills and knowledge of best practices
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.