Manager of Project Management
Our client is looking for a Manager of Project Management to join their team! In this leadership position, you will manage a team of project managers responsible for driving complex technical projects, from inception through successful execution and hand-off. Key functions will involve leadership and guidance, with a focus on professional development and performance management.
Further, you will:
- Oversee end-to-end project initiatives including capital planning, reporting, and execution
- Deliver on project commitments while reducing technical debt in a fast-paced 24/7 environment
- Serve as project liaison across multiple engineering and operational teams
- Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure successful project launch and hand-off to operations and engineering support teams
- Ensure clear project communication – facilitate project meetings; analyze, assemble, and deliver project readouts
- Measure project performance to identify improvements for the team
- Work cross-functionally with engineering and operational teams, vendors (on-site and remote)
- Identify and implement standard project practices and tools
- Train, hire, and develop project management staff as needed
- Keep up to date with project management methodologies, agile practices, best practices, and industry standards
What Gets You the Job?
- Proven project management experience (Agile lifecycle) working with DevOps teams
- Prior project team leadership experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of video servers, IP-based infrastructures, software automation systems
- Experience with video workflows is preferred
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks and responsibilities, analyze complex project plans, and assess/mitigate risks
- Experience with Jira and Smartsheets
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- PMP or other project management certifications is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or similar is preferred
- Willingness work in Centennial, CO or Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.