Our client is looking for a Solutions Architect to join their team! In this role, you will work closely with multiple technical resources across the enterprise to help develop high-level designs for large and complex software and interfaces. This is an opportunity to effectively guide team members and technical resources on design of solution and standards, and recommend changes in partnership with management.
Additionally, you will:
- Lead in setting the architecture of internal applications
- Conduct design reviews with management and development teams
- Collaborate with enterprise architects, information architects, application architects
- Evaluate third-party products prior to integration
- Process and product improvement in partnership with senior management
- Research and recommend changes in software development standards and processes
- Provide training on new coding techniques, reporting frameworks, and other application frameworks
- Promote code reuse and recommend improvements to database servers, application servers, libraries, frameworks, etc.
- Conduct code reviews and provide mentorship and direction to developers as needed
- Develop concise architecture documentation
- Adhere to standards, processes and policies
- Keep track of appropriate standards and tools
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 12+ years’ software development experience in Software Development
- 5 years of experience with transactional Internet solutions.
- C#, ASP.NET, SQL, SSRS, BizTalk, SharePoint, SOA, SOAP, REST, JSON, MVC and Responsive Design
- Cloud experience with Azure preferred
- Knowledge of application security, i.e., multifaction authentication, x509 certificates, SSL, SAML, encryption, etc.
- Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD), design patterns, and distributed architectures.
- Visual Studio, TFS, Visio, XMLSpy, SOAP UI, and SQL Management Studio
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, and prioritization skills
- Finance industry experience a plus
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.