BI Reporting Lead
Our client is looking for a BI Reporting Lead to join their team! In this role, you will lead in development initiatives involving new and existing content across multiple environments. Key responsibilities will involve developing, administering and maintaining various BI reporting tools high-level, detailed designs for platforms, development activities, and process improvements. You will also have the opportunity to provide training and guidance in your area of expertise.
Additionally, you will:
- Configure, optimize, install, troubleshoot all Business Objects, Tableau, and other reporting tools
- Optimize systems by performing routine maintenance of BI applications and reporting tools
- Lead in development of reports, graphs, dashboards, and universe development
- Coordinate with and advise business users of all enhancements, fixes and projects effecting reports
- Apply application upgrades, service packs, hot fixes, and other potential add-ons during maintenance windows
- Communicate with business users and IT support teams to gather requirements, troubleshoot reports issues, and drive resolution
- Evaluate and recommend BI tool solutions and features to senior management for user adoption based on vendor roadmaps
- Assess BI tool usage patterns and performance degradations
- Provide training and guidance via forums and knowledge sharing platforms
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience working with a business intelligence reporting technical platform in a senior/lead role
- 5+ years’ report development experience using Power BI, Business Objects, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with Business Objects Development Suite platform
- Experience with relational databases and schemas and ability to develop and maintain reporting layers
- Bachelors or Master of Science in Computer Science or a related technical field is preferred
- SAP Certification for Business Objects is a plus
- Experience with SSO and NT Authentication integration is a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team in issue resolution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.