Salesforce Admin/Operations Supervisor
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Admin/Operations Supervisor to join their team! In this position, you will oversee Salesforce administration and automation efforts across the organization. This is a hands-on position working with business units to configure, develop, and implement a new service cloud environment that best meets their needs.
- Administer Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketing, and automation
- Manage multiple user setup/administration, profiles and roles, customize objects, fields, formulas, record types, page layouts and validations
- Develop customized reports and dashboards for users at all levels of the organization
- Work with internal users to understand processes and translate needs into actionable requirements
- Skillfully identify problems, research issues, and recommend solutions
- Develop and maintain documentation on processes, policies, configuration and user guides
- Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflow
- Perform QA testing for iterative development cycles
- Evaluate and maintain data quality
- Perform user testing, develop test plans, create user test cases, and schedule testers
- Develop and test new functionality and customization or enhancements
- Keep current with new releases and improvements in Salesforce and AppExchange
What Gets You the Job?
- 7+ years’ experience with Service Cloud and Salesforce administration, implementation and process improvement
- 7+ years’ experience building applications using standard Salesforce customizations and automation features
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Salesforce Admin Certification is preferred
- Extensive sales operations management experience
- Advanced skill with Salesforce workflows/validation rules, data security features, and deployment of change sets
- Firm grasp of Salesforce best practices for release management and deploying changes
- Knowledge of HubSpot, relational databases, Apex Data Loader
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, collaboration, interpersonal)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.