Full Stack Developer
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to join their team! In this position, you will work closely with investor relations, marketing, risk teams to understand complex business workflows. This is a key role in which you will build out new applications as well as enhance and support current systems. As subject matter expert, you will work closely with senior business technology team members to assist in leading the transition of existing web applications to responsive web architecture, including cross-platform optimization.
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, or similar
- 3+ years’ experience at a technology firm (focus on capital markets/hedge is a plus)
- Proficient with responsive web design, web services integration (REST, AJAX), SQL, TFS (or similar)
- Preferred experience with cloud solution development and SSRS
- Analysis, development, and reporting development experience
- Ability to lead user acceptance testing to ensure quality solutions
- Willingness to learn a suite of systems to support new feature sets
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical personnel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.